Monday, December 30, 2013

Thank you 2013 :)

2013 is almost over and hello 2014, so here I am sharing my most unforgettable experiences this year.... This year might be one of the most astonishing years of my life since I graduated from college and this time doors had opened for me and my shyness had come to and end (well not really but the positiveness is there). I have always had a very low self esteem but with the use of this experiences I have grown into something new for a change (huwaaatttt!!!!)....

Anyhoo, all I can say that the dreams I had when I was a child was fulfilled this year, from being a part of a fashion show, earning on a regular basis, doing what I love to do, and seeing the person who inspires me to do my best :) Thanks to every single person who believe in me and never gave up on me despite of my poor confidence, especially to the words of wisdom I have learn through out this journey :)

Here are some photos that I would like to share to all of you before I close another chapter in my life and open more doors to my dreams and of course HELLO NEW YEARS RESOLUTION. Well, unfortunately my resolution is the same as other years, hahahah be confident, try new things, forget all the worries in the world, and stop believing.... and to add my resolution I can say that to WORK HARDER is the new resolution on my list.  Of course! in order to fulfill my dreams and my family's dream I need to strive harder....

Thank you my dear readers...for being with me in this journey... despite of me being new in Blog spot! Fighting! Aja!



1. Top 10 finalist of Olay


2. My very First Fashion Show

3. I am Meg Top 100


4. Cosplay Event

5. Fan Art Meet and Greet with Nikki Gil (Winner)
6. A part of a magazine :)

7. Glam Rock Fashion for a Cause 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...