Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Introductory

Hi guys... well I'm still having some troubles blogging... So I will try my very best to overcome this blogging issue of mine and turn it into something "extra-ordinary".

To start of my personification... I'm Janine Kaye.. but you can all call me Jake for short :)
hehe... I guess I am a part of the Selfie Photographers (who doesn't). Anyways, I love taking photo's (includingmyself!haha) that signifies nature, smiles, dress code, and anywhere with my camera/phone on. I usually put all of those stuffs on my tumblr account @ kaycee27b.tumblr.com or on my FB page at  https://www.facebook.com/daintypinkshoppe/

I also love recycling stuffs, Clay Arts, Painting, Drawing, Playing the Piano etc etc... and you're all going to see it on my future blogs....

here's one sample... haha lakas makaphotographer


My two best friends who agreed to take shots with me :) hohoho





Blogspotting for ze first time :) hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...