Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Danced to BbiBbi

Hello! It's me :) hahaha

IU's is one of my favorite Kpop singers and she inspires me. She gives me that  major vibe about dreamers and letting us dream through our own process and reminded us of "never giving up" and holding on to your dreams.

I also like the way IU wears her clothes! The ultimate fashion icon! (Hello Jang Man Weol!) For this post, I'll be doing an IU BBiBBi inspired fashion. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Tried imitating this Outfit of IU using my longsleeves from Bershka and Shawl from Wizard of Waverly Place (bought this because I was a super fan of Selena Gomez hihihi)

For this outfit tried imitating it using my mom's old blazer and match it with my forever 21 skirt and H&M skirt. I didn't have a shoes that looks like Iu's so I finished my look with an Adidas rubber shoes :) 



This is one of my favorite. Back in the days (yes back in the days, hahaha my tita heart is screaming), I always have this as one of my hairstyles. So it's nice to repeat this hairstyle that I have been doing back when I was younger. 


Last but definitely not that least is Iu's famous Yellow :) Tried matching it with a yellow head band and a yellow sweater :) 

Here's my dance cover of IU's BBiBBi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBtSTkWsEHk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...