Thursday, June 25, 2020

A Poem a day (You who forgot poetry)

“It’s not about where we were yesterday…”
“And it’s not about where we’ll be tomorrow.”
“It’s just about where we are today.”
“And, You.”  - HAPPINESS by Na Tae Joo
There's so many poetry in this drama that I couldn't decide what to put in my heading. But Happiness by Na Tae Joo on episode 12 is a poetry about our lives.

As my mom used to say, past is past, lets not go back to the person we once before, instead look at your present, enjoy every moment, do everything with faith, because it's not about who we are in the past but who we will be in our present, its us NOW.

So move forward, learn from those yesterdays and take that leap towards your future!

Ahh the beauty of poetry it makes our soul and heart connected.

What had attracted me in watching this drama is the "poetry's". I always love poetries and hearing poetry's in Korean makes my heart happy and I don't even know why. My heart is being touched like it's not supposed to be hahahahaa.... 

This kdrama leaves us that no matter what you do always be kind to others even if things are in a rough patch. No matter what happen even if life pulls you down, you always need to pull yourself up and go on. When life gives us lemon, lets make some lemonade! hihihihi

The story takes place in a hospital (the first medical drama without surgeries involve), and it centers Bo Young a young therapist who dreamed of becoming a poet but because of her family background, she studied to become a therapist.

In the hospital where she is working, she met her college crush Min Ho (the two had a terrible past issue), who becomes a trainee working under her and slowly had feelings with her senior Dr. Woo :)


Lee Yoo Bi As Bo Young

The last kdrama I have seen her was at the Scholar who walks through the night, I also remember her as Kang Hanuel sister in Twenty. She really looked young and would pass as someone who's on her teenage years. Bo Young is super charming and fun to watch. I do sometimes relate to her especially when she's on the clumsy side, loves poetry and cheerful.

There are a lot of things that she needed to do to be a regular therapist and despite of the challenges she's facing she never gave up and always gave her full potential in everything.


Lee Joon Hyuk as Dr. Woo

Oh I remember you Lieutenant Park! Dr. Woo's stiff persona matches Lee Joon Hyuk stature. He's the type of person you want to learn from but don't want to crossed paths with. He always has this term "LET ME GIVE YOU AN ADVICE" even if you're not asking one. Dr. Woo and Bo Young's chemistry is super cute. I feel you so much Bo Young! :)


Jang Dong Yoon as Shin Min Ho

Okay, so Min Ho was the love in the past. The two started a little bit off and bickering from the first two episodes, he's quite of a jerk that he just don't care if they like him or not. He's that typical friend who just don't care! I almost root him for BOYOUNG!! Actually I also want him for Bo young! hahahaa but hahhaa :)

As the series progress, your heart would be somehow confused on who will be Bo Young's love interest. The two male leads could be a good match for her.

My favorites

Well aside from the Poetry I love these tandems!
These two started really funny! Dr. Dae bang and Yoo Jun thought that the two of them are outcasts. Each one of them would pity the other and vice versa. I love how the two of them had finally understand and appreciate each other.  (*I remember that scene when they're both drunk in front of Nurse Joo, and they suddenly say the things they thought of one another! Which is hilarious because they misunderstood one another). I also loved the part when Yoo Jun told Dr. Bae that he's going to be a friend to him and Dr. bae being so touched run towards him to hug him. I'm like this to my friend too!! ahahahah 

The three goof balls! 

 Joo Yong who find Min Ho and Kim Nam Wo bothersome and doesn't want to acknowledge them as friends. These three guys would just literally grill each other, bicker as if there's no tomorrow and would deliberately do humorous things without them knowing! I love this scene where Bo Young suddenly danced into Sunmi's Gashina hahah Ooops sorry spoiler here!


 F4 

Who would have thought that these four would come up into the lovable F4 (okay hahaha my favorite 4 as of now). They may not have a lot of screen time together but I love how their advises for one another comes very timely when they needed it the most. Look at how attentive these three younger gents listen to their sunbae.


 I just love how each scenario in our main leads life is connected to a certain poetry. I love how they convey messages through the usage of poetry. It really makes my heart watch it with happiness. Another light drama checked on my list! Super light and pretty drama! 
“Life is like an Installment Savings Account.” -Kim Shi Tak.
“Life is like an Installment Savings Account.”
“Pay the principal, pay the interest”
“And if you miss the deadline, pay the overdue fees.”
“An installment savings account can be cancelled if it gets too overwhelming…”
“But when life gets too exhausting, can we cancel it midway?”
“If we calculate the years we’ve lived and return the years left to live”
“Are we able we cancel it?”
“Will we be able to get a cancelation refund?”
“Life is like a lifelong redeemable bond.”
But the best couple goes to this two! haahhaahha It reminds me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...