Thursday, July 30, 2020

Eric Nam's Online Album Showcase (The Other Side)

"Cause we were born to fly
Close your eyes and draw
Leave here now
Somewhere I dreamed
Lost in this paradise"
-Paradise by Eric Nam (Eng.Trans)



Gigs and concerts are postponed due to the rapid increase of corona virus in all parts of the world, and as the nation adjust to it's "New Norm" and life under quarantine, many artists had showcase their musical talents online for their fans to view and enjoy. 


Late nights and Stay at home concert! While everyone is already asleep, here I am watching Eric Nam's late night online concert, without the hassle of tiptoeing because there are taller girls in front of me or the loud scream everyone is giving and jamming to the song, this concert was an "All by myself concert" where you watch on your own happiness. 


As the Covid 19 still scares everyone, Eric Nam's mini concert had paved way with the social distancing in all parts of the world. This may not be your first online live concert, but I enjoyed watching because this is my first live online concert viewing. 


He played some of his own tracks like "I'm sexy you're sexy, Congratulations, Runaway, and his new single Paradise". He also sang a few verse from BTS Euphoria :) 


I'm so happy because my internet didn't act up like it used to be. It didn't slow down and didn't lag in the middle, maybe he knows I like watching Eric Nam! (huwat?!!?!?) 


Anyhoo.... the concert was fun to watch as Eric awkwardly engage himself to his fans. Well that's what he said because it's weird to sing all by himself and not seeing viewers in front of him. 


He ended his mini concert with his new single Paradise which he said that all of us has our own "paradise", a dream or it could be a goal, optimistic song encourage us to believe that we will get there.  


Eric's song Paradise made me remember of my very own Neverland, where all of your dreams are accumulated into one. His right about all of has having our own paradise, our own world where we could relive our dreams but his song Paradise also tells us to always look forward for our tomorrows cause tomorrows are always a new day to begin :) thanks eric! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...