Thursday, July 16, 2020

A World of Married


Finally watched The World of Married, all I have was applause to all characters! Especially to Kim Hee Ae! From episode 1 to the last episode, I felt everything from that and it clutch my heart. It's so unpredictable that you wouldn't know what happened next! Thank goodness I didn't look at the spoilers on my timeline!

What I'll be blogging about is what I have learn from the series.

1. You cannot trust everyone.

From the first episode, our main lead finds out that all of her friends had betrayed her. That all of her friends knew that her husband had an affair, the pain she let us feel made me feel the pain as well. Her husband, who she thought loves her so much had the audacity to make her feel like she's a fool in making her believe she's the ONLY ONE!!!!!



2. Once trust is broken, you can never put it back.

Trust is like a glass that if it falls or break you cannot bring back the pieces together. The same as what happened to Je Hyuk and Yerim, despite of Je Hyuk cleaning up his game and making his eyes only for his wife, Yerim couldn't erase the fact that Je Hyuk cheated on her. That it's not about him anymore, it's about how she will feel during the process.


3. What goes around comes around

It's always about "Don't do unto others what you don't want others do you". Da Kyung felt that the world is in her hands because she finally had the man she loves, a daughter, a family to built and the life where she could be truly happy. But at the end of the day, she suffers from an issue of trust, disloyalty

4. Children is the most affected in the relationship

I wouldn't dwell so much on this because children who are products of broken marriages like they say are different but I guess I feel Joon Hyun to the extent I do understand him, I dislike him sometimes due to his unreasonable choices, but I do understand where his coming from. As children we never understand what our parents are going through and the same as our parents not understanding what we are going through. I guess that the mother and son lack communication that Dr. Sun Woo thinks she loves and care for his son that he's actions were unreasonable but Joon Hyun on the other hand had a hard time telling what he really felt. At the end it's not just about understanding but at the same time knowing what each other really felt.

5. Realizing your worth.

Realizing your worth not only as a woman but as a human as well. I love Dr. Sun Woo, but I love Yerim more, I didn't understand her character at first but here's a woman who chooses herself, realizes her worth and most importantly is to do things for herself and rebuild her life in the way she wanted it to be.
                                                                      (photofromcosmoph)

6. Growth is inevitable.

Everyone in this drama showed intensive growth all throughout the series well I guess Lee Tae Oh maintained himself being a jerk all throughout the series and just did some changes in the end I guess, but the biggest change of character well growth is Dr. Sul, she started as that two face friend who goes goody goody in front of you and back stab you after, I really dislike her character, but as the series progress, she had marked as one of my most loved character in the drama.

I really like all the cast even if I don't like Lee Tae Oh's character, I mean his the real villain in the whole series, everyone is really their characters, no one is a throw away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...