Friday, July 17, 2020

Sushi Bake

After sinking myself with Kdrama's and chill, here I am with my newest food review in quarantine! Everyone is talking about this! It's in the news, it's on my social media timeline, it's literally everywhere!

I am super thankful cause I had the chance to taste one of the recipes that was created during the time of quarantine! Not just that, my family and I really enjoyed SUSHI BAKE! Thank you Ma'am for this SUSHI BAKE! Yes Capslock para intense!

For our SUSHI BAKE, TasteandTellMnl had made our stomachs really enjoy the food. It seems new but it's not, the taste of the authentic Sushi is all in the food! As soon as we taste it, all we could say is MASARAP! Yes! You can watch it on our VLOG here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0l9JJ5gjpY&t=3s



Sushi Bake from Taste MNL had two varieties  Kani Sushi Aburi and Scallop Salmon Sushi Aburi! Oh wait I think there's three viands, there's also Umami Unagi Aburi! Three varieties to choose from!

I wish i had a better photo for this one, but all of the photos I have taken were blurry! I guess I just couldn't help myself but to EAT already! Enough photos already!


VERDICT:

Taste? 
My siblings and I and our mom really loved it! As in! We we're all like MASARAP! Hmmmm... MASARAP talaga huhuhuhu... 

You know what's attractive with this Sushi Bake is the seaweed! Normally, we see them wrapped on them (the normal sushi) but this time the power is on you. That combination where you can put as many rice you can on that seaweed paper or as few as you want makes it really mouth watery and a food that you would love to eat all the time! 


Is it worth it?
YES, we have tasted Salmon Scallop Kani Aburi, you can really taste the SALMON, you can see the SCALLOP and the CRAB!!! huhuhuuhh... we really did enjoy everything that was in it!

No, not everyone could afford sushi bake :( a normal family like us couldn't afford food as yummy as this one, so I'm really thankful that we had the opportunity to taste tasteandtellmnl's sushi bake. IT'S SUPER DELISYOSO promise! But like they say we can still enjoy food such as this "pagdating ng sweldo or pag nakapag ipon na" 

To tasteandtellmnl, thank you for sharing this recipe to us!! We're really super happy and we really enoyed it! Thank you Ma'am for giving this to us! This is really a beautiful gift! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...