Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Bloggers United 2019


Hi guys! Another late Post from me! HIHIHIHI.. This is a very busy month for me, so I tried my best to take some little time to write about my Bloggers United 2019 experience! Bloggers United happened last June 1, 2019 at the City of Dreams Manila. 

I was still exhausted after my last shoot on the Night of May 31, I was thinking whether my body can manage to get up or if I could travel all the way to City of Dreams! But then I did! I was almost tooooo late for my free ticket due to enormous traffic but then again I did! hahahaha








My first stop is my Korea In Manila Unnies! Special thanks to Ashley for the free ticket! If it wasn't for her, I wont be able to attend their event! hihihihih :):


The twinning unnies!

Ava. Ana.Ashley



Vernice and Vern enciso















Janeeeeena Chan meets JANINE :)

Victor Basa <3



Aggy and Nina!! <3

It only took me 30 minutes to actually roam around the event hall. But it was worth it! 
By the way here's a little video I have compiled at the Bloggers Event https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk_M24fOet8&t=25s


Once again to Ashley, Ava, and Ana, thank you so much for always accommodating me and for being the coolest! Hoping to see you guys again soon! hugs and kisses! :) and to my best friend thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...