Sunday, June 30, 2019

POPS BEYOND BURGERS

Hi Chingus! Another cafe to visit! My best friend (whose super good in finding the best places where you can enjoy your food at the same time each other's company) and I went to a cafe at Near Petron Station called the "POPS!"

The cafe isn't all just pretty and nice, but it gives you a feeling of a good place to enjoy your food without being distracted with what's going on around you. The place also gives you a vibe of a 90's diner!Their walls is designed with Pop Arts from the different movies from the 90's! Ahh childhood and teenage years! What's more interesting is their BEST Their Best TASTING burger that I didn't mind how Messy I could be while eating! As in MASARAP! :)



















Visit their place at Petron gas station, Katipunan Ave, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila and take your experiences and taste buds beyond what you have imagine!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...