Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Midnight Hues

I wandered through my turmoils
Desperate with my own emotions
I couldn't compel the sight of what I have seen
Therefore I am trembling with my own keen

I have touched the rainbow
And turned them into flaws
I have to dwell into this misery
Of my own painstaking feelings

I was evolving my heart with these nonstop weariness
And I troubled my breathing 
Panting through my own escapes
What am I even thinking?

I am not supposed to feel this
For my worries aren't that big
But I fear for myself
Because I couldn't understand 

The colors had turned 
The night sky had sunken
As I sleep through this moment
Hoping for brighter tomorrow than this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...