Tuesday, May 28, 2019

50th Grand Reunion Batch1969







Hi everyone! Wooh! What a day? Summer's already over and for me there's still a lot of things to do on my list! And I can say that I am very much lucky to experience the little things and miracles in life. Before May Ends, I have the chance to attend my Lola's Grade 6 reunion and as their official photographer/videographer. I really thought that my energy would drain too much because I have never covered a whole day event as a photographer. But I was wrong, yes, it was tiring but it was fun watching everyone!

As soon as everyone came to greet one another I have felt their reminiscing moments when they we're younger, the hugs, the kisses, the excitement, after 50 long years they have finally saw each other! I was secretly thinking who's the "Crush ng Bayan", the Love teams, the secret admirers or crushes, I felt like I was on the same line of their younger years and I'm really happy  seeing them and imagining what it will be like if it's in my own reunion. And as I sip my tea typing this words to you I feel the words in my head "Isn't it lovely? Seeing each other after a long time" as I cradle my crochet bag and cuddle my cat (hahahha I think I'm thinking too fast about my senior years when I'm only 27!) hahahahahaha

And imagine after 50 long years, they still had the chance to thanked their teachers who made them for who they are today! Not just that! Their teachers still had the groove of dancing and singing!!!

Anyways, I enjoyed the day! I never saw my Lola dance!!! When I was younger, I had the image of her being super strict and I was scared at the back of my head! But seeing her perform was the first! Hahahahaa....

Despite of me just taking photos and videos, I have captured the smiles that would last a lifetime! I remember the closing remarks as he said, "We we're once the millenials! We we're Baby Boomers, we used to say that we're different from our parents generation, but we will always be those Baby Boomers who had so much time to do a lot of things!"

As I reflect (hwaut?! reflect talaga!) They were once kids like us. They were also defining their generation from the older generations. I think as the children of today we must redefine our generation by simply thanking them because if it wasn't for our grand parents, parents generation we wouldn't be here experiencing this life we had. Yes, it's nice reminiscing the old days when everything is simpler but at the same time it's also nice to guide them with our fast phase life styles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...