Monday, June 24, 2019

Xing Fu Tang Milk tea


Another Milk Tea has come to town! My best friend and I tried Xing Fu Tang Milk Tea at Greenhills and we're both happy with the taste! My best friend whose actually a coffee master (because she's very good when it comes to all sorts of coffee), is kind of venturing into Milk Tea Nowadays! 

I love Milk Tea but I guess she's more of the Milk Tea Adventurer! Because it's my first time, I took some shots at Xing Fung Tang!

The big Kawali of PEARLS!!!

Tried our luck with some fortune drawers!




Tried Xi Fu Tang's Brown Sugar and happy us! Oh and before actually drinking, we need to twirl it like 18 times!!! 


Mixing our taste buds with this yummy pannacota from Cibo


After long hours of chilling and talking, eto na kami Kulay MILKTEA!

1 comment:

  1. Final Fantasy XIV players can sell items in the game to get FFXIV Gil.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/ffxiv-gil

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...