Yes, and my Kdrama Feels goes on! Basically everything in my Kdrama feels happen on every corner (like we do this almost all our lives) of my Lupang Sinilangan as much as I wanted to feel the exact kdrama feels, I am still here day dreaming of that one day and despite of the miles and miles away difference, I am enjoying it!
Before I start this new blog of mine, I am and will be always grateful to everyone who had read my blog! It means a lot to me! So for this next kdrama trip, I still hope you would like it!
1. Commute way ala Fight my Way – Bus
a. In order to fulfill the Kdrama way, of course, you need to take a ride and experience it! One of the busiest transportation here in Manila second to our pambansang Jeepney, and me and my barkada say “Rush Hour na! Malamang standing ovation with matching palakpakan tayo mga bes!” Just make sure to hold on to the bus bars for safety “basta si manong di masyadong mapreno, promise di ka masusubsob!”
2. Grocery ala W:TwoWorlds
a. One of my favorite things to do during mall hours “Mamalengke”! Just like our two heroin’s this is a monthly things to do in our family. “Kahit di kdrama, ginagawa natin to” even if it’s a bit funny to take pictures ala kdrama who cares, reimagining is fun!
3. Free taste ala Stars are falling from the sky
a. If you’re in a grocery store, for sure there’s free taste! If you don’t have any money for your “merienda” just have a stop at a certain free taste cart for sure busog ka na! sometimes you can experience this free taste sessions where there’s “Inumin”, “Ulam”, “Pansit” and dessert! J
4. Photobooth ala Goblin style
a. I remember how “uso” this thing was during my childhood days! Growing up in Saudi Arabia, photobooth are my super favorite, we only have that one photo shot every summer (since summer is the only time we could go back to the Philippines) I love how it was design to capture the quirkiest smile and memories you could do in one snap! Not only photos are provided but you can also choose if you like a Polaroid type of photo or a sticker type! So find the cutest photobooth out there and strike a pose!
5. Carousel ala Angel Eyes!
a. One of the “Always” meet up or always date place in a kdrama is this one! I always love Merry Go Round and because of this, I got teased a lot for being childish, I mean I love this ride, even if it makes you dizzy but who cares! Hihihihi “Ganun naman talaga pagnagmamahal kahit pinaikot-ikot ka na gusto mo parin!” este KDRAMA ganun naman talaga ang kdrama kahit paikot-ikot ung story hook ka parin!” HUGOT!
6. Yakult Mode ala Dream High
Because our Oppa’s drink Yakult tooooooo “para okay ang tiyan!”
I have only know about 3 drama’s where I basically saw Yakult, one is in Dream High which is the favorite Drink of Taecyeon and Suzy’s character, Rooftop Prince and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Yakult is one of my favorite drink ever since I was young so seeing this on kdrama’s made me feel like I am connected to them (what! Day dreamer!)
7. Mall Side Walks Ala Fight My Way
Mall Side Walks, this scene is somehow very common in kdramas, where our “bida” would walk in this streets staring at the mannequin and wished that one day they could own a certain fashion piece or just have this one item where they dreamed of having. One of the best ways to relive this scene is to visit UPTOWN or the FORT BGC, even if they’re not actually shopping in this scene, it’s just that we also have this semi scene in our lives when we love to do window shopping and be amazed with our own eyes.
8. Eat all you can buffet (as seen in WLFKBJ and She Was Pretty) – remember that one time when Bok Joo and Joon Hyung were invited by Doctors Jae Yi and A Young in a buffet! Or when Jackson was invited by Siwon’s character as his good bye dates! In these drama’s their Buffet session was like a small heart break, since Bok Joo had felt really awkward in these situation and while Siwon was saying good bye to his unrequited love! But you can also relive this joyful moments with a SWAG like Bok Joo and her buddies! Even tried taking photos on how to eat like Bok Joo!
9. LOTTO Oh Loooootttooo oh Looottooo – Our Unnies and Oppa’s also tried their luck in Lotto! Remember that one time when Ji Eun Tak was begging an Ahjussi for her to register her Lotto ticket, or that moment when couple Ki Doong and Se Young receive a Lotto gift from So Joon in Tomorrow with you and Just like Moongchi in Innocent Defendant who tried his best to escape in Jail just to get his money before his Lotto ticket expires; he even taped it in his belly so he won’t lose it!. (insert EXO LOTTO song)
BONUS- raise your Filipino Pride for this!
Scene in The Fugitive Plan B! remember when Rain had his yellow motorbike in the streets of Manila! Yes, when I have watched this series my fangirling heart go crazy over our jeepneys! I suddenly forgot how Rain was awesomely doing a great job riding on his motorbike, but my feels are all over our jeepney! Happy lang! J
Again! Thank you for taking some time reading my Kdrama Feels! Kamsamnida! Maybe next time my kdrama feels would be real! AJA! J