Monday, August 24, 2015

Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!



Howdy Friends! I am in the middle of practicing my BAKING skills! Yap! I'm currently into baking this past few months. Well actually, my baking prowress started last last year, when I wanted to be just like my Mom! She bakes different kind of delicacies that made my heart thumped with glee! Mom's little fangirl :) at the same time, I also wanted to impress my crush back in those days. Unfortunately my baked cookies didn't pass because he never tasted it and I haven't seen him for years now and he already has a girlfriend :D Hahaha Young Love! :) At least I still have my baking skills with me :D And sweet cookies and chocolates are better than sweethearts :) tehhheeee 

I would like to share you the ingredients on how I make my Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies! :)

1 1/3 cups of whole wheat flour
2/3 cup rolled oats 
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinamon 
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup of chocolate chip cookies


Step 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees farenheit. Grease 2 baking trays.
Step 2. In a bowl, combine your flouw, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and cinamon
Step 3. In another bowl, cream the butter with white and brown sugar until light, and then slowly ad egg and vanilla extract. 
Step 4. Stir in thr flour mixture and fold in your chocolate chips
Step 5. Use ice-cream scoop to form your cookie sizes
Step 6. Bake until your cookie edges are lightly browned for about 15 minutes :) And then Cool! 


Taran! Your Cookies are ready for serving! :) 


Happy Baking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...