Saturday, December 11, 2021

To the one who turned 30!

 Sorry guys, if it's December and I'm still stuck on September 27.


 I remember this one scene in friends when Rachel turned 30 (Season 7 Episode 14 "The One Where They All Turn Thirty" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI4TJagzvEE : here I am looking for that excerpt)
And I do remember how much I didn't understand why they're sad. I felt like is this really the sign of people aging? When Joey said "Why?" (fast forward in the present) I was at that exact moment when he said that. "Let the others grow old not me" HAHAHA I have those same sentiments hours before I turned 30.





All of my friends from childhood and college have celebrated and will be celebrating their 30's this year; in the time of all quarantines and no party's allowed. I was even thinking of celebrating my pinnacle age at our province together with my cousins. But covid had changed all of that plan. 


It was really different in the way I expected it. I think I would never get over my turning 30. Despite the changes, it was memorable. It was a moment where despite all long-distance everyone was present. My 30-year gratitude was overflowing.

So I just can't help doing this, posting my feelings whether it's via youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXmcULTQvWU), or my learnings( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp8V5TKrjVc ), I just couldn't get over the fact that I'm 30 hahahaha!


It's like I am peepping and opening the door and saying "Can I just be here at 29 and not age" hahah insert Rachel!

L


I think there’s so much with this age that I’m no longer a part of the young; that this phase is so much more of being an adult. Like real time big time! I always felt that I’m a living folklore of heartbreaks but at the same time a fairytale on my own stage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...