Sunday, December 12, 2021

Mean No Harm

So My siblings and became a fan of Penthouse. As we are watching we knew that this kind of drama is not new in Philippine Television but its so new in kdrama. There are so many unrealistic scenes that was like really???? But  every drama has their own way of capturing their audience. But the best thing about after Penthouse was their variety show of the main villains in the series, Joo Dan Tae, Dr. Ha Yoon Chul, amd Lee KyunJin. 


 

I was laughing and smiling all throughout the show because I have seen some of the characteristics these villains has. Hahahaha It’s actually a thank you show to everyone who had watched their series. One of my favorite was the cooking part of the show. I just want to do all the recipes Dr. Ha is making. I can't to wait make my own version of cooking.













I really enjoy variety shows than involves cooking 🧑‍🍳 If you want something that would give you laughter and joy watch this kind of show. I also loved the friend ship they have built while making the show. It's so sad to see them bid goodbye to their show. 

The variety show involves a day trip which they thought was "a trip" a moment of relaxation, but they are wrong. They tried preparing an old abandoned house, invite their friends at the same time lived in a province, the show was really fun and I really enjoyed watching it. I will miss this fun Ahjussi 's. Excited to see more from them. Maybe I'll be doing some binge watching of their series..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...