Monday, September 7, 2026

WORKCAYTION (year 2018)

Because I miss my chingu! Here's a throwback blog of our photoshoot way back 2018! :) 

It's been years since we did this workaytion, a throwback to when we had our little business called Paraluman then turned into Tree Huggers Club. 


And this made me so senti!....back in those days... 





I remember binge-watching Gangnam Beauty till 4am, this is how I fell for Cha Eun Woo <3 




Here I am watching a few more episodes of the series... Waiting for my chingu here :)




and here I am still watching while my chingu is working ahahahaha 

















Cha EUN WOO pa more@@!!!



MAtchy Matchy PINK!

I really miss those days. 



Oh here's the final shoot of our photos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...