Monday, September 7, 2026

Batangas: Little Getaway (Throwback months through Pandemic)


Finally, our little getaway! Had the chance to have a little escape after 2 years.  Throwback to March 24,  2022... 



Waffles :) 




Little story time... Pag pumupunta kami Ng family namin sa Batangas (province Ng Lolo ko) laging sinasabi Ng Tito ko "oh Ayan na Ang kastillo Ng buhangin" lagi akong kinikilig pag nakikita ko to. Kahit sa malayo feeling ko palasyo ko hahahahaha


Posting this to remind myself that despite of what is happening, this memories will stay in my heart as long as I lived. The funny thing about this is that I am living and leaving data particles for my future self to see. And if one day, someone would come across this memories, it would be a reminder for them... to you whose reading to "keep moving forward". 


My younger self would look at me like she's awesome or she had money to travel like this. But this is a story for my older self to remember :) 































We only had ourselves... a few bucks and some travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...