10 years ago, it was raining hard.
Despite the rain, the tour was a success
10 years later.
It's raining. 7:30 pm. Went our ways to spend a dinner night with Ylona Garcia.
The dinner happened at What's your poison ( 6236 Manalac, Makati City, 1209 Metro Manila)... It really felt like 10 years began to feel like "it's really SUCH A LONG TIME".
I was with my younger brother when we traveled all the way to Makati to see her. And it felt like 2016 all over again......
Looking at how Ylona had grown into such a beautiful, talented, fine woman, made me so proud as if I am her older sister that let her sister fly her wings to achieve the dreams she wanted to achieve. I felt proud.
Nakakatuwa to be reminded that Life is really beautiful. You just really have to experience the big and small things all together. Actually, it's more of a feeling of thank you Lord for letting me experience this, letting us experience this.
It's been 10 years since I last saw you during one of your mall shows at Fairview Terracess....
It's like seeing a little sister after a very long time... thank you for spending your time with us... from mini concerts to late dinners... thank you for coming back! Can't wait to see more of your dreams coming true!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment