Friday, June 22, 2018

Happy Town Coffee + Kitchen


Hi! Another Café on the road! My siblings and I had found this café near our place and it feels really cozy and warm to stay in. It feels like walking into someone’s home and let you stay for hours and play! It is located at Hobart Commercial Center, Zabarte Road Novaliches Quezon City.

The Café really matches it’s name Happy Town, there are a lot of board games to choose from, and the owner is really approachable, she would even teach you how to play some of their card games/board games.




The food is yummy as well, but mostly I just love the drink I have ordered! Strawberry Yum! J So here are some of the photos I have taken during our stay at Happy Town!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...