Monday, December 18, 2017

Sari-Sari Night Bazaar!


Before the year ends, I had another chance to do a bazaar together with my childhood friend last December 15-16! It was so much fun because it’s a time where I have the chance to reunite with her again at the same time meet her friend!

The venue was a studio type place and the stalls weren’t much, but nevertheless still enjoyed standing, packing, receiving and discussing products! Yep! I have already memorized my friends’ product prices! #BESTSELLER!


I would like to say thank you to everyone who had visited and buy stuffs from our booth, it made my heart smile! Thank you for appreciating my handmade design! #SUPPORTLOCAL!


Thank you #DOCTREATS and PARALUMAN! To MORE LOCAL PRODUCTS and Bazaar to come (HUWAAT?)


Thank you Mikee sa Merry Christmas Pack! And thank you Mayora Denise sa Pizza! Hahahahaha :D #BESTSELLER!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...