Thursday, April 13, 2017

Visita Iglesia 2017

Holy Week is always one of the years I always anticipate the most. The only month where we can, again, understand Jesus Christ sacrifice in order to save us from our sins. This Maundy Thursday, we went to visit 7 churches within Quezon City.

Sunday - PALM SUNDAY


Thursday - MAUNDY THURSDAY

First church destination at Holy Cross Road




San Bartolome Church


Address: P Dela Cruz, Novaliches, Quezon City, 1116 Metro Manila


2nd stop at Mindanao Avenue




Our Lady of the Annunciation Parish 
Address: Mindanao Avenue, Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila

Our 3rd Stop at Project 8 Quezon City 

Oh by the way, This is where I was baptized :D


Our Perpetual Help Parish 
Jersey, Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila

4th Church at Project 7 Quezon City


Christ the King 
Address: Calumpit cor. Bansalangin Sts, Project 7, Quezon City Metro Manila, Bansalangin, Project 7, Quezon City, Metro Manila

Diocesan Shrine of Santo Nino 



Address: Bukidnon, Alacia, Bago Bantay Quezon City, 1105 Kalakhang Maynila


Our Lady of Hope Parish 



Address: 107 Rd 3, Project 6, Pagasa Quezon City, Metro Manila

Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish 

Address: Rd 8, Diliman, Project 6 Quezon City, Metro Manila

We didn't have much photo at Mount Carmel because the church was closed but you can pray at the stations of the cross :)

The best thing about Visita Iglesia is you can see the different structures of the church at the same time have a quiet time to pray and repent. Until my nextBlog about Semana Santa and our Visita Iglesia :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...