Thursday, October 20, 2016

Train to Busan (Review and Part 2)

It’s been a month since I have watched this Zombie packed movie, but I still can’t get over my feels about it. It was one emotional movie that could crypt your heart out. The love between friends, husband and wife, sisters, and especially the love of the father and daughter was simply the heart of the story.

The heart raging scenes makes you wonder for the next move and anticipate it until the end. It just breaks my heart out when they killed the main character! Appa! Wheyo! It’s just weird that the main character was simply wiped out of the movie, and after all of the triumphs he has been through, he died because his hand was bitten. Well actually he put his hand where it shouldn’t be! WHYYYYYYYYY! My heart was screaming why! But it was one emotional scene where your heart melts for both the father and daughter.

This movie isn’t just about Zombies, it has heart of triumph. And basically telling you that there are two types of human, someone who thinks about others than himself and someone who obnoxiously selfish! The villain in the movie is somehow amongst us, in order to survive in this crucial world they would not care about others and only think about himself/herself, but in the end, if you did not so good things, karma would actually attack you. And the lead character is also within us.  We have the heart of helping others no matter what happen, despite of not knowing their story, we helped, we care and we understand. And even if the world may not be satisfy we still have a smile on our face to face the challenges ahead of us. (sorry for too much of a reflection! Hihihi… oh gosh I miss my reflection papers way back in college)





Because this movie is a phenomenal hit, Train to Busan 2 is on the talks. I was thinking about how are they going to do this? Will they find the real cause of all this running zombies? Will they find the cure? The cause and effect is still unknown, and why Busan had remained safe among this tragedy.
As the part 2 rumor is swirling, actors like Lee Min Ho and Song Jongki’s was their peg for the sequel. But for me heart is still screaming for Ahjussi! For Appa! According to Gong Yoo, their director said that he died when he jumped of the train and broke his neck.

But I WISH HE DIDN’T! Here comes my wish! I wish (hahaha redundant!) he was actually alive. After a month of the Zombie apocalypse, he was actually lying in bed (Not in a dream but in a hospital bed or better yet a lab). He was there for months being treated, because of all the zombies; he was one who wasn’t actually infected.

And then the search for his history, where he came, where he worked and how would come in. Analyst Kim would be with the researchers/doctors/scientist to help them (because according to him, in the movie, that the infection or virus started with one of their fields.

Because he’s the only living survivor by the time he wakes up, the scientist/ doctors would make further studies so that they could make an antibody out of him. And if ever, Song  Joongki and Lee Min Ho would be the doctors.  Of course there would still be jam-packed action scenes and Zombies, but the cure is needed and how it started should be placed on the film. Then Korea would be free from this infectious terrifying disease and would not spread like a wild fire! And Appa will reunite with his daughter and the pregnant lady would be showing her child to him!

HAHAHAHAHA so much of storytelling huh! Anyhoo, the director and writers are simply great! AND THE ACTORS!! especially the actors :D They just didn’t scare people with terrifying zombies but they also touched the viewer’s hearts.
I’ll be simply waiting for the Part two!

To add up! Because I'm still on the Hype of Train to Busan, I have made stickers for my Journal :) #Handmade #Painted by me :D 


For stickers and painting inquiries, you can buy these on my facebook accout at DAINTYPINKSHOP! :) with a logo Pink Cat smiling 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...