Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Untitled - By janine Kaye

The bridge is nowhere to be found
The sight of dreams that was molded from innocence
Currently scared of what the world is offering
And somehow stuck in believing

Melodies of hundreds of achievers
Ached my heart for I was nowhere to be found
Because here I am still dancing on that same phase
Where I was trapped in this fantasy race.

I looked around and asked for help
But no one lend a hand except for a friend
Whispers of acknowledgement
Made me stronger

For here I am
Trying to change the phase of my song
I may cry tons of pain
But I know one day there is something I could gain

So if one day you would feel down and sorrowful
Move and make your change
You can do it
We can all do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...