Monday, July 11, 2016

DIY: SOUVENIRS

Hi guys! My best friend has been preparing an event for her son and she asked me for some handmade souvenirs that is not that expensive but still looks attractive to the eyes.  Since I have been recycling some old stuffs and making it into something new, I remember how my mom used to tell me about “Tipid tips”. The best way to not actually spend much on your products but to find ways for a cheaper materials for your crafts.


So here’s a “TIPID” DIY for moms out there J


A bottled cup DIY souvenir J

Before creating my design... I have shown my best friend my weird art :)))) 








Thank you for taking your time reading my DIY until next time!:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...