Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mother won't be happy :)

Howdy friends! :) How's your day going? I hope everything is going smoothly and well! I'm just going to share one of my happiest moments in this month of March :) Last few months ago, Bates Motel had engage every creative mind to submit their fanarts on their tumblr account here: http://batesmotel.tumblr.com/submitfanart. Since I am a fan of Bates Motel I immediately created one of my Bates Motel art piece. :)  I didn't really know if it's going to be okay or not, I just did my best showing my sewing skills, thinking that I could let Bates Motel followers see my craft. As I was browsing my facebook account, I saw Bates Motel Fan Art Album and out of curiosity I browse the album and went crazy when I saw my fanart! I didn't know what to say nor to expect anything. I was just simply happy.

My very own version of Norman and Norma :) 

Lets skip the prologue and check out some of the Fanarts Posted on their Facebook Account, you can check them all here at Bates Motel on A&E and on their Tumblr account http://batesmotel.tumblr.com/tagged/fan-art :)

Fan art by Sean Loose

Custom art by Akiko Stehrenberger

Fan art by Regine Binuya

Fan art by Regine Binuya

Fan art by Carrie Harkness.

Fan art by Attila Szabo

Fan art by Aaron Williams

Fan art by Almalia Anton.

Fan art by Adee Villarreal.

Fan art by Angelica Koffel.

Fan art by Anne McNulty

Fan art by Anne McNulty

Custom art by Akiko Stehrenberger

Fan art by Steffan Randle.

To add the happiness and excitement, Bates Motel had even released copies of Bates Motel Guest book to be given to different lucky fans and to be a part of the 50 artists, it's one happy experience. They could see my baby dolls come to life with those cute photos. 

You can also check out some blogs here :)
http://www.comicmix.com/2015/03/01/ae-sends-fans-souvenir-from-the-bates-motel/




Spotted my babies! :) taken from tumblr @ stella-gaybson 

from tumblr :) @ heyjustlisten

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/91444/bates-motel-guest-book-comes-loaded-cool-creepy-fan-art/




Thank you Bates Motel for the once in a life time opportunity! Thank you for noticing my fan art. And for making us all smile whenever you reply to each and every tweet on twitter! :) My fangirling had taken my art skills to level 10 :) Cheers to the whole entertainment A&E and to the whole Bates Motel Family! :)  More Power!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...