Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Anneyeong 678! :)

Howdy Friends! It's been a while! This is going to be my very first time to post about food! hihihi.. I'm actually a food lover! I don't mind getting fat or losing some curves, as long as there is food on the table, hello janine! My best friend and I went on a Bff date last February. Since it's the Valentines month, we decided to make our stomach and mouth busy trying at a Korean Restaurant here in the Philippines, 678 Manila :) The whole restaurant lets you feel as if you're in South Korea. The feeling of a complete resemblance as if you're acting in a Korean Drama. The smell of cooked beef, kimchi stew, different side dishes, and the famous SOJU makes me feel South Korea! So here are some photos I have taken during our Korean Food trip!

Awwwwww...BEEF!











Kimchi Stew!!! :) Fave!

No words to express!




Soju... hmmmmmmm.... I still don't understand......



HAHAHAHAHA...





I really had so much fun eating (hahaha yes EATING), despite of me not knowing how to use chopsticks (yes, i had a hard time eating), nevertheless, my best friend and I enjoy and was greatly delightful! Delisyoso! "Bashekta!" 

Until our next food trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...