Saturday, May 20, 2017

Kdrama FEELS: Food Review

This blog is dedicated to my unnie who is superbly supportive in everything that I do! Thank you for sponsoring this stuffs! Hugs and Kisses! :)


After posting my KDrama feels in the Philippines last last last week, my best friend surprised me with Korean stuffs such as Ramen, Morning Rice and ginseng drink. Now, we can all do this Kdrama feels at home :) So here's some of the photos I have taken :) Lets have some Kdrama feeeeeeeeels!

Basically here are the "FOOD" that we usually see in Korean Dramas!


1. RAMMMMEEEEEEENNN :D 
(Price range from 220php and above per pack)

The K2 scene! 

a. Hot Chicken Flavor - Define "Maanghang!!"  Spicy Noodles to the bones! I was actually warned by my best friend to not put all the spice in it, but since I wanted to feel this noodle thingy "BINUHOS KO NG BONNGA!" It looks like a noodle dressed as a spaghetti, just exclude the hot-dogs and beef :) If you're not a spicy person like me, "ay magkalimutan na" it's really spicy you won't even know it's real taste.

look at those SPICESSSSS! 


b. Seafood Ramen - Well, I could say that this ramen is not spicy enough compared to Hot Chicken Flavored noodles. Hmmmm how to say this, it's spicy but not that spicy "tamang anghang lang" because you can still taste the SEAFOOD in it! 



Overall it's taste is different than our pansit, it has a bigger packaging, and it will really leave you "busog" 

My rating would be 8/10 :D


2. Woongjin Korean Morning Rice Drink 
Price - 180php

The Flower Boy Next Door Morning Rice scene :D 

Made my slogan for this "Once you taste it you can't resist" okay, well it's according to my taste buds

At first the taste is like "AM" (the unang kulo of your sinaing but with a sweeter taste) I can't really distinguish it's taste if it's like Soya Milk or just rice. Its just amazed me how this could taste good, it could be a great partner for your spicy ramen. It would clearly help you tolerate the spice. It's also good for your stomach! :D

Taste Rating: 8/10 

3. Soju! 
Prices may vary on different convenient stores here in the Philippines 

Okay, Alcoholic drinks never taste good! Since I don't drink, first taste is like no comment (PARA SA KDRAMA FEELS KO TINIKMAN KO SIYA!) I just don't understand why in Kdrama's they like it so much! hahaha (acting requires good facial expression I guess) 

It taste like medicine, HAHAHA, they said it's also a nice combination for ramen :) Because I don't drink, I gave it to my uncles to taste it! Sorry Chingu Yah! :)

taste rate: 5/10

4. Korean Resto!
And if you really want to taste AUTHENTIC KOREAN DISH and experience the Korean Vibe  you can visit Annyeong 678 at the Mall of Asia Arena! I promise you, you can really enjoy Korean dish here! And if you're really a Korean Show fan you would get a little kilig to know that it's Kang Hodong's Resto :D

(1,300php approx for two people)



The famous wrap in Kdrama's "BOSSAM" 
The first thing we always eat on every Korean restaurant! That feeling when you ate it all you can do is say "Mashittda" (taste good!) With Shrimp sauce, kimchi and add some rice of course don't forget your beef/pork, you can surely enjoy this Bossam with your friends! 

taste rate: sibjeom manjeome sibjeom! 10 out of 10 :D

Spicy Tteokbokki 
It taste like kimchi but better, there are some spices that was added, I don't really know what it's called but it actually complements the rice cake. It has ramen in it, (it looks like spaghetti because of it's large cheese in it) It also has fish cake and eggs in it! "Isang caldero ang size niya" Good for two to three persons or more! :) The only thing that I don't understand is the more you eat it, the more it taste different "Sometimes masarap, sometimes walang lasa, sometimes sakto lang!" 

taste rate: 8/10

Kimchi Stew
Overall Kimchi with soup hihihih, I don't have much to explain about this dish, all I can say is it taste really Kimchi! hahahaha :D It's nice if you combine this with rice :) "Para busog talaga" 
Taste Rate: 7/10 

Overall Korean dish is "Nakakabusog"! It's not just one ulam and that's it! There are lot's of side dishes that would make your stomach full! 


I hope you enjoy my mini food review about the food we used to see in Kdrama's! :) Until Next time! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...