Sunday, April 23, 2017

Korean Drama Feels: PINAY STYLE (PART1)

"Inspired by Anagon's polaroid photo style- https://www.instagram.com/anagon/"


Being a KDrama fan is HARD. As in capital H-A-R-D, the long hours of streaming Korean Drama's on net, or asking a friend from some links of what's new is a tough job (huwaaat, tough job), I am only open with my likeness to this Korean feels here in my blog or in my twitter account, I am having a hard time sharing it, well partially, I wanted to say o hey, I like that Kdrama tooooooo.....hihihi... to skip this prologue, being a Kdrama fan requires long hours of eyes completely focus on your computer or tv screens, and its a mess, tons of late nights, fatty acids and eye bags.

Because of my infatuation with Kdrama's (Princess Hours would be always my super FAVE). I always dream that one day, just one day I can see Korea and re-live my fantasy trap in a Drama.

SINCE I still don't have the funds of traveling to Korea, my beloved Perlas ng Silanganan can still be a place where I can or re-live my Kdrama life :)You and I can still feel the Kdrama Fever here ala "Filipina Style" besides there are also stalls, coffee shops and more that still has that Korean vibe.

1. Buying Korean RAMEN - if you lack funds because Korean Ramen is a bit expensive than our National Canton, we can still enjoy our Ramen style mode with our very own"Lucky Me Pancit Canton", we can take at any time of the day and Pansit Pinoy has different flavors to choose on! "Mapasabaw pa or tuyo!Kahit samahan mo pa ng itlog o kaya ipalaman sa tinapay"



Quick CHow :)


2. Miniso - If you want to feel like your Ji Eun Tak for a moment, you can visit Miniso Philippines branch and enjoy the place with different affordable stuffs (not to mention its cutenesss!) 
unfortunately there is no Mr. Buckwheat stufftoy offered here in MINISO Philippines, but do not worry, because there are other cute stuffs in Miniso that you would like! :)

Like this! 
NOTE: TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED hahahahaha :D 

BUT Don't ya worry! You can still find Mr. Buckwheat here in the Philippines! Just Visit WEDO Korean Store and Mr. Buckwheat will say HI! 

thanks Mommy for taking this PHOTO :D

3. Dunkin Donuts- what's not to like from our favorite "pambansang pasalubong!" Just like Lee Jongsuk and Jin Seyeon characters in Doctor Stranger, you can enjoy eating donuts with your friends here! Barkada date mode :) "Kape-Kape din pag may time!"



4. Bookstore - one of my favorite places at the mall! Just like Mirae, you can "ALMOST" meet or cross paths with your destiny here! Just don't be too focus reading and browsing your soon Favorite book :) hahahaha "Cge ka, dumaan na sa harap mo, yumuko ka pa" okay now I forgot what Filipino Movie line is this!
"Pero sabi nga nila 'Books before boys'" 
"HUWAAAT?!"

5. The Body Shop - "Kung gusto mong forever na ang iyong kabataan, halika at yayain kita" #GOBLINSTYLE! HAHAHA.... Oh well, I'm sure your going to be trap in this surreal world of beauty and start thinking when did this Goblin feels started! :) 
I just hope they can offer this White Musk here in the Philippines :) "Para everyday Goblin style" :D


6. Arcades - Like Dr. Crush and Bok Joo, of course we have our very own arcades like Toms' World, Time Zone, World of Fun, Q Power Station Etc., that we can enjoy with our friends and family :)

How I Wish I am as good as Dr. Jihong!!!

Bawal ang LATE!!! 

HAHAHA THAT HYE JUNG MOMENT :) Thanks brother for this shot :D


7. 7 ELEVEN - The 24 hours convenient store that you can find almost every "Kanto" in your area (well, slight lang, hihihi basta after how many blocks you can spot a 7 eleven). We may not have this triangular Kimbap in our 7 eleven like our handsome Sunbae (who practiced how to open a kimbap), we can enjoy our lunch, dinner or meryenda that is "swak sa bulsa" Pinoy Ulam for a cheaper price. For only 29php may giniling ka na. But of course there's more KANIN rather than there's more ULAM :DDDD


BONUS!
Of course it's not just about Kdrama's but also our Oppa's advertisements :) ahahahaha
Park Bogum - Coca-Cola
I'm not really a soda person, but because of Bogum maybe I'll try! hahaha Joking! I literally can't even take one sip! Huhuhuhbeelllsss 
Ano beyen <3

Lee Jong Suk - Gong Cha 
One of my favorite Milk Tea'sssss! :) And Namsooonie is Korea's Gong Cha Model! :) <3 <3



"Pero syempre, iba pa din ang feeling pag nandun ka"but for now, I just need to enjoy everything my eyes could see. I always believe that one day this dream would all come true :) I hope I'm still young and groovy when everything I dream for comes to place :) Gaya ng sabi ni Lee Je Hooon Ahjussi sa Signal 
Kaya AJA! :) MANIWALA!:) There's nothing wrong in pursuing your dreams.... We just really need to work hard for it! :) 

So here's my KOREAN DRAMA FEELS:PINAY STYLE (Part 1) "at talagang balak ko pa mag part 2 :)))" 

One day! Makakamayan ko din ang mga Ahjussi at Oppa ng timeline ko :) hahahaha

YOU GUYS CAN CHECK PART 2 HERE:







4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jake! This is Ayessa from Candymag.com. Can I get your Twitter handle so we can contact you for a feature on the site? Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Geee! Hello Ayessa! Good Afternoon :) Hihihi... I'm getting kilig all over :) here's my personal twitter account kaycee27b :) <3 <3 <3 <3

      Delete
    2. Followed you na! Please follow back na lang so I can PM you. Thank you so much, Jake! :)

      Delete
    3. Super welcome :) and thank you :) Followed you back as well :D

      Delete

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...