"Inspired by Anagon's polaroid photo style- https://www.instagram.com/anagon/"
Hi guys! Okay, pardon me with my extreme fangirling but I would like to share to you this once in a lifetime dream experience, after posting my Kdrama Feels Part 1 Pinay Style, I was featured in one of the online articles in Candy Magazine! I was so excited to share to you guys about it, I immediately compiled the places I have visited to re-live my Korean Drama Dream.
Who would have thought that a girl like me could be featured in their online site. Again, to Ms. Ayessa, super thank you for finding me! And shoutout to the coolest ate Ana Gonzales for reading and retweeting my post :) <3 <3 it means a lot to me :)
So Part 2 it is! :)
1. SNAP! CLICK! PICTURE ANNYEONG HASEYO! (As seen in Love in the Moonlight, Empress Ki, The Secretdoor, #HistoricalDramas)- If you want to play dress with your best friend like your favorite historical drama's visit Hwaroro Restaurant! Not just only you can experience Korean Buffet, but after pigging out for almost 2 hours you can enjoy taking photos with Korea's national costume and take as many photos you want (no time limit, just be careful wearing their clothes, and place them back in their proper place. WARNING: SUPER HOT PLACE! You would really sweat so much!)
Special thanks to my best friend who smiled and pose for me! Supporting each other since tweeeenies! :) See "hindi ka blarredddd" hahahah
see!! the crown prince approves! :)
you can also check my Hwaroro Blog here: http://lilmissjaninekaye.blogspot.com/2017/03/my-very-first-food-blog-assignment-of.html
Pahabol :) You can also meet your favorite STANDEE of Love in the Moonlight at ABS-CBN! Fangirling alert!
2. Magical Walls - (as seen in Heartstrings) Just like Lee Shin and Lee Gyu Won, we can also experience this 3D museum here in the Philippines. Art in Island is one of the Biggest trick art museum here in the Philippines for 500php for adults and 400php for students! You can enjoy it for 2-3 hours :) But if your in some low budget experience, you can also visit Miracle Art Happy World Museum, for only 300php adults and 250 students. Don't forget to follow their Facebook, because they also have limited promo on every occasion.
Visited the Miracle Art Museum for only 80php at Market Market!
special thanks to my Momma for the photo :) And special thanks to little brother for being ze mowdel! :)
3. Tours Le Jours (scene from Dream High 1) – If we wanted to feel that kilig moment like Wooyoung and IU’s character in Dream High, we can visit Tours Le Jours here in the Philippines. Not to mention their cute cakes and super yummy French macaroons.
4. Cherry Bougainvillea (Winter the Wind Blows) – since Cherry Blossoms is not available here in Manila, but can be experienced and seen in Benguet, we can still enjoy the beauty of our Bougainvillea tree ala “Winter the Wind Blows”, well since Philippines is a tropical country “Ang init ng Simoy ng hangin!” is most suitable! (hahahahaha….) See! It’s super pretty!
insert winter the wind blows music: Sarang chon chon chona...
5. Baskin Robbins (Goblin) and ICE-CREAM! (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon) – in connection to the tropical heat of our country, ICE-Cream is the best way to “tawid our tag-init”, we can call our "Mamang Sorbetero" as he lets you choose "kung sa apa ba, o sa tinapay, sampu ba o bente". We can also imitate this super cute couple with our very own cat ears! Hihihihi
Hyungshik: Eto na! Nililibre na kita!
6. Subway – the super famous subway! Gosh! I could remember how the Goblin ate his sandwich while Ji Eun Tak watches him with anger! Ahahha of course who would forget the captain and the doctor! “Ang sarap po nila kumain! Nakakainggit!” And so I traveled all the way to SM MegaMALL just to take the experience of "the SUBWAY!" J
Song Joong ki: "Ano nahanap mo ba ung Subway? Inaala ka namin ni Hye Kyo"
Me: "Wag po kayong mag-alala natagpuan ko na siya! Annyeong kay Unnie!"
7. Fishball! Kikiam! Isaw! Barbeque! Adidas! KwekKwek (seen in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo)– “Ilan lang yan sa pagkaing pinoy na matatagpuan dito sa Pilipinas! Mura na, busog ka pa! un nga lang amoy usok ka na!” Like Bok Joo and Joo Hyuk, we can also experience our very own street foods here in the Philippines, not to mention the almost “eat all you can feel” kapag nagbilang ka na kung ilan ang nakain mo!
yes, we are all like BOK JOO :) sarap kaya ng street food!
8. Coffee Shops (as seen in all Korean Dramas) – Well, even ordinary people like us go to coffee shops to meet our friends, some client meetups or just casual conversations with your momma and poppa and siblings! It’s one of the best places that we can study, doodle, and day dream!
9. Restaurant! (scene in Oh my Venus) – “Yes, puro chibog talaga tong blog na to!” if there is the one place that all of us can truly relate is eating at a restaurant with our family! Especially after Sunday Masses, or on special occasions like birthdays, graduation, and holidays! Or minsan "Kain lang talaga!" The best way we can bond with our family and talk freely with no one judging you J
there are also restaurants here in the Philippines that would let you eat with your hands. "Diba parang probinsya feels lang!"
you can also relive your swag goals with your friends on your favorite resto! :)
10. Church (seen from Missing You) (“sa hinaba-haba man ng prusisyon sa simbahan din ang tuloy” - A Filipino Proverb) after long hours of walk, minutes of failed shots we have come to the proper destination where we can pray all our hearts out to our Father that this dream of ours would come true! Sabay kayong haharap sa altar ng kaibigan mong magkahawak kamay at mag dasal ‘Lord! Kayo na po bahala sa pangarap ko, isama niyo na rin ang oppa ko” hihihihii
besides.... there are a lot of beautiful churches here in the Philippines to explore :)
My mom used to tell me that if it's your first time to a certain church don't forget to knock at the church door first and then you can make a wish :)
TIP: If you’re just like me, still saving money for “The Korean Drama Dream”, here are the things that I did if ever I have set my foot in Korea. I have pile all my sparkling magazine where tourist guide is place at the “FAN SPOT” section and mark the places that are almost on the same route or the can be visited just by walking near the different landmarks in Seoul (hihihi talagang inaayos ko for future preferences, we’ll never know diba). Here are the shots of the Sparkling Magazines I have, because Sparkling is one step towards your Oppa, I mean Dream Country! (ahahahtalagatoh!)
kung pwede lang mag teleport hihihi :D
I hope you liked my Kdrama Tour here in the Philippines! Experience our home now, so that by the time we could be able to fly and set our foot to our dream destination we can all be reminiscing this moment, that once upon a time, I was just touring this Kdrama feels here in the Philippines and NOW, I am here, In SOUTH KOREA, living the dream! Isang matinding Aja for all of us! We can achieve our dreams SOOOOON! BELIEVE! J
for more Kdrama feels click the link below :)
fashion pegs :)