Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Mcdonalds Korean Burger

Sincerely Pasalubong.

Thank you tita for the treats!

Heya Guize! It's been a long time coming! I have been very busy juggling all sorts of things this past few months, I really wanted to update as much as I can in this blog because writing is my favorite thing! My kdrama watch has been pilling up as well. So to catch up to all of you here's a little blog about Mcdonalds Newest Craze Korean Burger! 

Took some photos at a speed of light because the burger's aroma is making me so hungry, so here are some of the few snaps I have taken. 

Spicy Korean Burger (Chicken) 

Hmmm how to start, the burger is filled with so much CHEDDAR CHEESE, that overflows in between kimchi dressing and a taste of gochuchang in it. The chicken itself (it's my brother's favorite part because he loves Chicken Mcdo Burger), well it's your spicy chicken mcdo burger that has a twist because of its fillings. 

I love the burger, but I guess I won't order it again and again. Well maybe if I crave for it. :) But if I have to choose between a Big Mac and this one or a double cheese burger I would go for the BIG MAC!!!!! :)


The Fries is my favorite! :) Honey Butter! WAAAAAAAH.. No explanation needed! If you guys liked Honey Butter Chips this is just basically an Upgrade! Because Fries is love!


For our drinks, since my aunt is a coffee lover and everyone in our house is, she ordered Coffee with Sundae on top! It's actually a good combination to your burger :) 

Until next food blog :) Annyeong! :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...