Saturday, January 23, 2021

Kko Kko (UP TOWN CENTER)

Throwback February 2020!

Another Korean Food Blog Everyone! Let's go back to the year 2020 before Quarantine Started. Visited Kko Kko Restaurant at UP Town Center. One of the reasons we visited Kko Kko was because of their Tteokbokki. We are really looking for Korean Restaurants that offer's authentic Tteokbokki :) 

            


Cravings Satisfied! This is much bigger than 678 Korean Bbq Tteokbokki :) meep mop!



We also tried Korean Cheesy Meaty!  This dish has melted cheese in a bread bowl (my cheese heart is so happy!), with Cheese French Fries (they also offer Spicy), Onion Rings, and Boneless chicken chunks. 



This meal could be for 2 to 3 people too! :) We're actually shocked at how big the serving was!





I just miss going outside and dining in! Let's all pray this would soon be over! Stay safe everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...