Monday, August 26, 2013

In a hopeless romantic case

Growing up, my head is filled with fairy tale stories about a girl who falls in love with a prince. I always picture myself being a princess and that one day my prince would come and marry me. But as I grow older, well, I still wish for my prince to come (even if he doesn't have a crown) and that he would save me from my "Man Hating" curse and that he would change the way I see about men...

Oh well, I'm still 21, and I still have a lot of time to see the man of my reality hahahha :)) I guess? In the midst of my daydreaming event, I don't know but, my hands and imagination started to drew couples and wishing that the girl I drew is me.... :))))

Here are some photo's I had drawn this past few months :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...