My best friend and I made this poetry together. Combined with our thoughts, I have arranged everything and turned it into poetry.
by PB and J
Wonderers of time and space
Remembered the importance of a dream
Questioned the unimaginable
Imaginations, hallucinations resulted to illusion
Then tears comes because of frustration
Again another subject was meant to be unanswered
Maybe it’s for walking or simply running
The one who curves the way to stroll away
Or the one who straightens thru then looks away
Whether to take the lane or just stroll on the commons
Which one would you choose the park or the path?
The path to see what you should have notice
Or the park to seat for a moment or to push thru
Unaware or be knowing, is it my call or a form of windfall?
And then drive through those long roads of never ending
Only to realize that memories are the only thing that is permanent
Thoughts just came passing by
I think I’m okay watching the perfect vanilla sky
Because I am like a Loch Ness
I more than the façade you see
But a stunning success waiting to be revealed
And echoed these words from within
“Feed me your soul of wonder and let me hallucinate in your reality”
I am a wonderer, and yet I know what my reality is
Saturday, July 7, 2018
Friday, July 6, 2018
Go Back Couple, "Waeyo?" My tears are like dripping somewhere! I just can't help but to tear on different emotions this drama gives. I'm so happy I have watched this!
Hats off to the writer and director of these series. My heart is so attached and I can't let go. I have always been a fan of Jang Nara and have watched almost all of her series. Watching Go Back Couple made my heart trenched into pieces.
The story starts from Choi Ban Do and Mah Jin Joo's Divorce, and how it went down to pieces, and had the chance to go back in time where they could patch up the "mistakes" they did in the past.
The series had showed the awkwardness of getting through your first love, first dates, rejections, friendships and dreams. It also focuses on the love relationship of a mother to her daughter and her daughter to her mother. At the same time learning to COMMUNICATE your feelings to your love ones, because communication is the key to great relationships.
Friendships, I like how the series the depict the power of friendships. Through thick and thin, to high or low, to craziness and sadness, one for all for one. Their Friends made their whole going back in time journey worthwhile. Where everything was fun and games and making it through school life, where everything is smooth sailing unlike their adult life.
I really like how Mah Jin Joo had showed her motherly instincts to her 1999 friends. It felt like she's teaching us how a mother's love is and reminding us how our parents ache for their children. My tears are totally non stop when she had finally met her mom in the past and couldn't help but to tear whenever she see's her mom's eyes. I also liked the part when Choi Ban Do's fatherly instincts simply came out when Min So Young had ran away from home, without him realizing he slightly became a father figure to her. Seo Jin, the couple's baby was also the source of their happiness. Without their child their happiness is incomplete, and the baby was super adorable.
No character in this series was left behind, everyone has it's story, I just kinda felt that 12 episodes is too short, because the series have taught me a lot of life's lessons. I love how the second leads had understand that their unrequited love would never push through, they were even the ones who made the leads realize their love for one another. All characters had portrayed their part as if it was really theirs. It felt like their triumphs were mine as well! And it's really awesome how characters can basically look young! How they can portray someone in the late 90's and someone in year 2018. Jan NAra and Son Ho Jun portrayed their roles impressively, that I even felt love sprouting and everywhere ( BAGAY SILA).
The last episode may have brought me into tears but it teaches us LOVE, rediscovering your love, whether it's your one true love, your family or your friends, at the same time understanding with the means of communicating. And a sweet reminder that never take everything that is in front of us for granted. Love one another :)
Friday, June 22, 2018
Hi! Another Café on the road! My siblings and I had found this café near our place and it feels really cozy and warm to stay in. It feels like walking into someone’s home and let you stay for hours and play! It is located at Hobart Commercial Center, Zabarte Road Novaliches Quezon City.
The Café really matches it’s name Happy Town, there are a lot of board games to choose from, and the owner is really approachable, she would even teach you how to play some of their card games/board games.
The food is yummy as well, but mostly I just love the drink I have ordered! Strawberry Yum! J So here are some of the photos I have taken during our stay at Happy Town!
As some of you have been reading my blog, I have always had this “Learning’s” from different people I know (who are really close to me and people I have met along the way), things that I think should share to everyone. Writing my learning’s from the people I admire and close to me makes me feel like I am not losing my track. People who inspires me to do good, to pursue things that seems so impossible, to challenge myself and to be who I am today.
While I was searching for Positive Blog/DIY Vlogs on Youtube, I have come across to Duan’s Vlog #6 about having a positive outlook and of course dogs! After watching her blog, I did a major rundown on all of her Vlogs whenever I have some free time and she’s super funny and fun. From her funny videos, to the heart touching interviews. And after finishing them all in a span of two or three weeks hahahah I’m going to share to you guys the things I have learned from her Vlog.
1. POSITIVE – She’s always show how positivity can make things go smooth sailing. That no matter how painful things might be, all you need to do is get up, shoo away those negativity, think about happy thoughts and let in the positive vibe! Not just that, you can also share that positivity no matter where you go! J
2. Love your Family – the roots of all roots, the importance of family is always a part of her vlog, especially how she introduces her mom, her dad and how she shares some snippets of her family into the vlogs she’s been doing. Because Family is family. The support that you need comes from them. Love your family and it will lead you to sharing that love to others.
3. Surround yourself with people who lifts you up (at the same time, people you support back) – I have watched some of her vlogs where she introduces her friends to her viewers, interview them and let them be a source of inspiration to others especially when it comes to achieving your dreams. I love how every interview happened step by step (like one video they were like talking about how to achieve it then, in another video they have accomplished it). She also shares how proud she is watching their success. Lead yourself to the people who can also be your family. Friends who would push you higher not pull you down, friends who would cheer you even if you feel like you’re losing. And then vice versa
4. Never lose your five year old self – my best friend use to say this to me all the time too. And hearing it from her makes my five year old me scream with joy. Even if we’re all growing up, never ever lose that younger version of you. That urge to still have fun and enjoy even if things might go rough sometimes.
5. Explore while you’re still young and can – Pack your bags and go on an adventure. You’ll never know what exciting things are waiting for you on your next journey. What culture and traditions you’re going to learn. Have that once in a lifetime adventure whether it’s with your friends, you alone or with your family, go and be infinite.
6. Just be you, have fun or find a new hobby – whether it’s a funny video you and your gang are making (which Duan always has on her videos), or just doing some banana ice-cream with your best friend, do some photoshoot, go some Vlog challenges, anything under sun, something to motivates you to go and make new memories and learning new things gives you a boost on excelling on your creativity!
7. Go out there and take some risks (nothing beats the success of hardwork) - seize that moment, you can never achieve something if you stay inside your box. Just like every interview she has, it’s like reminding me, that all of us have our own time frames, we only need to be patient and hold on to our hopes and dreams. Go and take the challenge life has to offer. It’s okay to be afraid! Go and shoot for your stars J -“My parents always told me growing up that results come from hard work and determination, that nothing worth wanting in life will fall into your lap. "Spit in one hand and wish in the other, see which one fills up faster." Craig says that's what his Dad always told him growing up.”-Vlog 157Hardwork pays off
8. No matter who you are just do it - When it comes to doing what you like just do it, there would be bumps along the way, who cares just do it.
Thank you for being an inspiration Duan! – it feels like you’re talking to me even if I don’t personally know you or you don’t even know me. Whenever you say “Follow your dreams! Or be happy, have a nice day!” feels like I have a super cool Sunbae who lives near my house, who would sit by the balcony, talk to you from a far, who loves giving advices, sharing her OOTD’s, make-up/beauty routines, sharing some life’s lessons, stories about aliens, stories of love, who would give a me a boost every Tuesday and would say “GO AND MAKE YOUR FUTURE”! THANK YOU! Thank you for sharing a part of yourself with us!J
Go and check her videos at Duan Mackenzie on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAtomnDyBa9aoxIw7P2wX7A! Because I tell you mah friend, after watching her videos, you'll get super inspired! Educated! Touched and super motivated! Thank you for your time reading my blog! J
Sunday, June 10, 2018
Plastic Straws are so yesterday, let’s all do something today! Hello Everyone! I have been using Steel Straw just early this year, and I have been in awed with it. I’m going to share to you the reason’s WHY you should use STEEL STRAWS
1. It’s ECO FRIENDLY!
a. As we all know, plastics decomposed in the slowest manner. They litter through our streets and land fields, and plastics have a bigger percent on ruining our wild life’s and ocean! Think about the trash that the ocean throws back at us when our Mother Nature had takes its toll on us. ALL YOU CAN SEE IS PLASTIC
2. Perfectly SAFER than our plastic straws
a. WHY? Plastic straws had chemicals called the BPA (Bhispenol A: You can read BPA here https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/221205.php) that can lead to heart disease, reproductive disorder or diabetes.
3. EASY to CLEAN
a. Steel straws had the same grade material like our utensils. It’s easy to clean at the same time you Steel Straws manufacturers had brush included to your straw.
4. Very Instagram Friendly
a. In our generation of social media, we can all use this as a platform to spread the word of recycling. It's not just a pretty thing for our Instragram feeds but it’s also nice for our environment!
5. It’s forever and very handy
a. Like our very own cutlery, we can use it as long as we wanted to, and we can even bring it anywhere we like!
Ps. Do you know that because of our steel straws our drinks won’t easily get warm! And it’s child friendly as well!
Not just it’s very handy, very Instagram friendly but in my own little way (I hope) I can help reduce plastics scattering within the metro. As plastics ruin our ecosystem, all we have to do is help, and change. It doesn’t matter how little or how big you contribute, as long as you make a stand on what’s eco-friendly you and I can help change the game of the world: D
You can check Paraluman PH for more details on their Steel Straws! You can also match your drink with my very own Handmade Crochet! Don’t forget to share and LIKE! J
Friday, May 4, 2018
Ahhh Kopiroti! Flash back College years!
I remember how Kopiroti had made an impact during my college years. Those time when you save money just to order SIOMAI! Yes you read it right, Siomai was our favorite "Merienda" during those days! And Kopiroti is one of the MEETING places we have before going on an adventure :)
Siomai is life!
Back in the days (hhahaha I feel so old using this term!), we don't even have pretty Cellphone Camera's to capture our moments, we had digi cams but the pixels weren't as fine as today :)
Roti Kaya! ;)
KRATES BY KOPIROTI!!!!
Hot Choco is always on my list here at Kopiroti but this time I said good bye for the meantime! Krates by Kopiroti is the newest offer Kopiroti has and it's amazeballs! I guess you really need to check it out if you know what I mean! :)
Fish Ball Soup!
It's different than it seems!
It looks blant to me, yes, I have basically judged it's looks but it's the opposite! :') Masarap siya! :)
here's my fanart for Kopiroti :)
Monday, April 9, 2018
Well, hello SUMMER! I was only imagining to visit Baler once in my lifetime and BOOM here it is! I had the chance to visit one of the "Surfing Destinations" here in the Philippines special thanks to my friend, Denise for letting me jump in, in this short vacay/booth-ing with Paraluman!! Not to mention that Baler is celebrating it's 40th years of surfing!
Another firsts! Traveling with my friend via bus is another ONE for me! I was extremely nervous/excited because this is going to be one of the adventures I am looking forward to! So we have arrived earlier than our time, cause it's a major must to arrive 30 minutes earlier! And at exactly 1:30 we have left Cubao! OFF TO BALER!!!
Okay, I didn't expect this "Pero bakit kami dumaan sa bundok? huhuhu sobrang kitid nung daanan, and sobrang tarik, like it's super high!! Me natakot!!! As in nakakapit ako!"
After 6 hours we have arrived at our destination! BALER!!
DAY 1: Friday, April 6, 2018
-Arrived at Baler then off to Aliya Surf Resort
-Assembled our booth by 10am
-Breakfast, Lunch and Merienda
-Checked in on Hotel Nalu Surf Campby 5pm
-Dinner at the Good Food, Sweets and Music at Kubli
And here comes the sun! totototoooooo :) <3 (Photo taken from my Phone at Aliya Resort :)
Ocean Care Movement's Booth :)
HOTEL NALU SURF CAMP
Another privilege moment is when you have to stay in at one of the recommended beach resorts in Baler. Special thanks to our organizers OCM for giving us this opportunity!
Main gate of NALU :)
Reception Area/Cafe/Restaurant Bar
The View in front of Nalu :)
There are also other cottages placed in front of Camp Nalu :)
A place were you can enjoy watching the waves! :)
Our Mini Bahay Kubo! :) So cutie patootie! It looks like a play house!
The Good Food, Kubli and Camp Nalu Music Sessions
If you want some Good Food and something good to your pocket choose this resto :)
DAY 2 Saturday April 7, 2018
-Pictorial sa Beach at Aliya
-Dinner at Yellow Bistro
If you're looking for another tipid meal at the same time sulit, go and visit YELLOW BISTRO but make sure to have a lot of patience because the "pila is box office"
Very much sulit! :)
DAY 3 Last day of our Booth!
-Solo Mode Photoshoot :) (selfie timer and it's finest! :)
There's also a Souvenir Shop near Nalu Camp! :)
Happy kid! Had fun watching surfers glide through the waves, the smell of the sea breeze, booth selling, meeting new friends and food galore ;) Super big thank you to Ocean Care Movement for inviting us, and to our sponsors Nalu Surf Camp for letting us stay over the weekend, Aliya Surf Camp for our booth space, and to my chingu Denise for letting me experience Baler! Team Paraluman!