Friday, October 30, 2020

Tune in For Love


1 Corinthians 13:4. Love is patient and is kind; love doesn’t envy. Love doesn’t brag. is not proud, doesn’t behave itself inappropriately, doesn’t seek its own way



Okay, so my heart is so kilig right now hahahahaha I was ignoring this movie because I kinda felt that the movie will lead me to heartaches because of the color palette of the movie and the tone. The beginning didn't attract me as much as it attracts me to its trailer.
 

I love Kim Go Eun so much, as well as Jung Hae In so yeah, hello it's me, and I gave it a try! The movie started in a very slow phase. Meeting in the year 1994, a Juvi Hyun Woo went to buy Soy Milk at Misoo's bakeshop but ended up buying it in a convenient store. Fate pulls them together because of a "Miracle" (that's what Hyun Soo described). Things had abruptly changed when Hyun Soo didn't came back to the bakery due to some bad things that had happened and then fast forward to the year 1997, they met again and then lose contact with each other and then met again in the year 2000.
 
Their relationship seemed to be like a push and pull love affair created by fate. Despite of the years of not seeing each other, the time they could have spend more was always been cut off because of something that they didn't expect. But Love moves in mysterious way! When you thought it's already over and then you see that person again your heart is always excited to see more of what the relationship could be. 

I love how the movie showed genuine responses when it comes to love. How you can't help but to smile just seeing him or her. The awkwardness of your first kiss, first touch, and all your firsts. Despit time had tried to stop you, love always find a way for you two to meet and lastly the magic of first love. 
I also love how it brings back memories of childhood. Your old PC computer, the creation of email, that blue screen, the windows 98, the songs, and how the radio has been a big part of our lives until now. Funny how my tears drop when the Coldplay song Fix you started to play and Misoo was on her way to meet the man who she really loves. 

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...