Sunday, October 18, 2020

Miya Miya Authentic Lebanese Garlic Sauce


 If you guys grew up in the Middle East like me, I bet garlic sauce is one of the main dips you have on your table. Back in the days, I never liked garlic sauce, because ketchup is my main game. Who needs garlic sauce if you have ketchup all day long!


But as my childhood was filled with fried chicken, Sambusa, Shawarma's, Kebabs, Tabouleh, and some famous restaurants like Al Tazaj, Al Baik, and our favorite chicken Sems. 

Fast forward today, because garlic sauce has been a huge part of our childhood, our family is selling Authentic Lebanese Toum! Once you taste it, it will bring back you to the memories of you and your childhood. Miya Miya (thanks to mah chingu Denise for helping us out with name, design and label), 

Because of Toum, I have been checking my taste buds with different viands, snacks, meal, I kinda feel like my taste buds are into garlic sauce that everything I taste suits perfectly. 






Aside from Toum, Miya Miya also offers Baharat Spice. It suitable for all your marinating purposes! Sobrang saya guys na baka after nitong buong GCQ balloon na ako! hahaha sa kakatikim at kakaexperiment kung anong bagay sa Garlic Sauce at Baharat :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...