Thursday, February 7, 2019

Foody But Goodies!

Hi Everyone! Gosh I miss blogging! I am currently active with my Vlog that I almost forgot that I am also running my very  own blog!

I have been busy juggling my sidelines for the past few weeks and didn't have much time in exploring.... but thank you friends for constantly inviting me with different food trips! I have accumulated the different food I have tasted for the past weeks.... I always wanted to be a food photographer! Even if I won't be able to taste it, I just wanted to take photos of food! So when I had the chance to take photos I would really take my all (What? hahaha) in taking photos.

Practice is the key to success, as the elders say! So I am sharing some of the snap shots I had for the past few weeks and I hope this photos wont make you hungry! Oh gosh! I wanted to eat doughnuts!!!!

Sunnies Cafe

Pound

Pound

Inspire Me Korea Box

Korean Seaweed Snack

Gerry's Grill Sisig

Gerry's Grill Laing

Gerry's Grill

Tim Howan 

Coffee Project

Coffee Project


La Crepe

La Crepe

San Tiago

San Tiago

San Tiago

HIHIHIHI When everything is gone! hahahah

Kimpura

Yapi Time

Yapi Time

Paul

Paul 


Maxi Mango

Korean Snack

BLK

Peri-Peri

Peri Peri



Teheeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...