Friday, March 25, 2022

Bulgasal: Immortal Souls (little review)


And here it goes! It felt like a long time since I wrote a review for a kdrama that I have watched. One of the Drama's I have watched early this year is Bulgasal: Immortal Souls. My siblings and I waited for these drama to finish before sitting down and watch it. One of the funniest reason why we watched this drama is because of Kim Woo Seok (My brother's fave) and for me it's Kwon Nara :)


I won't pretty much go on the details of each character but on how I felt watching it. At first, while I was watching it, it gave me like a Goblin kind of feels drama. It started in the past and then it went on to the future. But what had amazed me was the great chemistry of Kwon Nara and Lee jin Wook. 

My brothers and I are so kilig even when they haven't seen each other. We were like having all emotions in one scene.


Cast of Characters



What I love about the drama 

Aside from the Chemistry between the main leads, I also love the chemistry of everyone I also love the cinematography, it actually built the magic between different era. 

It's my first time really seeing Lee Jin Wook I was so amazed on how his facial reactions change when he see's Sang Un versus when he sees Si Ho. This is actually the second time I have watched him, the first one was on Sweet Home. 


But their chemistry is soooo strong! I wish they'll have another Romance Series! Hahaha I think I have said this a while ago! hahahaha can't help it!


Kwon Nara is sooo Pretty Wow!! She's one of the reasons why I watched this drama! 






PLOT TWIST! I was like really?!?!?!?!?!?! But one things for sure, revenge doesn't really get you anywhere. Even if you spend a lifetime getting your revenge, it won't really do you good at same time it will take you happiness away from you. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...