Sunday, September 20, 2020

Midnight Blues

 And so here it goes, late-night talks with friends can really affect your body, mind, and soul. I totally miss my friends. Growing up with friends who genuinely love you and want the best for you is something I am thankful for. 

No pretentions, no judgements, just pure unconditional love. I was tearing up as soon as I hear the words coming from their mouth. I felt like I was a kid being held up because I was so lost and scared. 

Thank you for the words of encouragement. I seldom talk, I usually listen, and I always smile on the side, but literally just seeing you guys are the drive that make me do and fulfill my dreams. Yes, you are right, you are family. 

Words to Ponder for the night. 






ME as a CREDIT GRABBER! hahaha... thank you for tonight mga inday! :) So Yeah luma na ung phone ko... ALAM KO!@ hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...