Monday, November 26, 2018

The Coffee Project

Another Cafe to seek! Hi guys, my bestfriend, my brother and I visited this cafe in Eastwood Coffee Project because of it's ambiance and calmness feels. As you enter the cafe, plants would say hello to you and bird cages from the ceiling would amaze you with these tree house feels cafe. 

I never have been in such place where coziness could be really applicable. Some cafe's would offer that calmness, chilly feels, but unfortunately it was barge by noises of everyone talking and chit chatting. Well I don't mind hearing people talking, I feel like whenever I am in a crowd, it's crowd noises feels like words with non stop emotions :) Well, even if it's just me and my thoughts it's nice. But Coffee Project in Eastwood really is a quiet place to go study, read books or write poetry. 

Another thing is, there's a freedom board on the way to the lavatory :) Every week there's a theme of what they should be writing or should be drawn on the freedom board. 

Here are the Photo's that I have taken of the place :D
















To end this blog here's a poetry of a cat that has been quietly sitting on the front door of the cafe. 
Thank you for taking your time reading my post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...