Sunday, July 28, 2013

Alyanna's Fitness Party :)

Here I go again! Sharing my another FIRST EXPERIENCE :)

Since I don't have an Instagram, well I do have, but I just don't have a phone that has an instagram app (hahaha..so why am i explaining anyhoo) So I'm just going to post my very first fitness party here on my blog :)

Again with my First'ssssssss :)
1. First time in Venice Piazza Taguig....
2. First time having a fitness party (from Kangu to Zumba)
3. First time meeting Alyanna Martinez!

with Ms. Alyanna :) 

Kangu Shoes :) 

excuse my awkward poise

Lez do this! 

Iya n Janine 

with my awesome friend Iya!! :) 

all we need is a vitamin boost :) 


YUMMY CHOCOLATE :D



With Alyanna and Iya :) 
souvenirs :) 




The whole experience is fun especially when you are sharing it with your friend.... I love how energetic and active and happy everybody was... It was a night that was truly remarkable and exhausting :) eheh... Thank you Alyanna Martinez for sharing your workout experience to all of us! Happy PINK and ORANGE day for me! :) Lastly, My very special thanks to Iya of course for letting me join in this fun and exciting experience that I have never thought I would experience...... 

Good bye calories! :) 

Again, don't forget to check out Iya's interview video that will be release sooooooon :) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post! Hope you guys join us again this Saturday for our Anniversary event:)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...