Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Amo Yamie Crib

It’s girl’s day! J


It’s been months since me and my childhood friends had gone on a date. Since I’m the onlyone whose single, we have decided to go on an early Valentines date. Amo Yamie Crib is located at the second floor Gordi Plaza 2125 Legarda Street, Quiapo, Manila.





Amo Yamie Crib's Menu is Student Friendly, at the same time you can also share your snacks with your friends. It's mouth watery food can make you order for more! 



Cribs are famous nowadays and Amo Yamie Club is one of them.




It’s cozy and inviting design makes you want to stay longer and just relax. Not just only for students but to all ages. Their design reminds me of being a child again, a dream of living in a small house inside our house. It's like "Bahay-Bahayan" all over again. 





My friends and I enjoyed our fun date together! Until my next cafe trip! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...