Sunday, November 25, 2018

Inspire me Korea: November BOX

Hi everyone! Here's another unboxing for me and it's for the happy month of November :D


For the month of November, Inspire me Korea offers their Relax box :) The box has goodies for you to enjoy for this month, and here are the cutesies in it :D


The box includes 
- Panda Eye Patch - a perfect way to improve our eye circulation, suppress weak eye sight, have a good sleep environment and relieves eye strains and fatigue
- Socks - a good comfy socks for the cold winter weather or  a great fashion wear for your sandals or shoes :)
- Relax Magazine - a culmination of works of Inspire me Korea lovely writers and designers :)


- A Korean Snack -  I can say that this food taste like our Filipino Peanut Brittle, but I guess this taste better when you poured milk on it because of it's sweet taste
-Green Tea Brown Rice tea- As a tea lover, I never thought brown rice and green tea could taste this good. It's one of the best drink after long hours of working :D 



- Aloe Mask - of course the Inspire me Korea Box wouldn't be complete without their facial mask. A best way for a natural glowing skin :)

-Bookmark- specifically designed by Inspire me Korea's Artist :)


You can also check my unboxing video here :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRR_NIKJ02w






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...