Monday, November 20, 2017

CANMAKE: Create Asian Beauty Talk with Ashley Dy

Yes! After how many months, hello event! Visited one of Kawaii Ph Leaders Ashley Dy on her talk about Asian Beauty, CANMAKE booth at SM Makati Ground floor by 2pm. I was so much in hurry due to extreme traffic on my way there and even if I was already on the go, I still came late! Good thing the talk started when I came!!! Exclamation point!
On the first part of the talk, Ashley talks about the difference of makeup beauty in Korea and in Japan. Even if their makeups are almost all natural there’s still a huge difference when it comes to matching nude colors to kinds of lipsticks. I wasn’t aware about anything about it because I don’t know anything about makeup and it looks like I am hearing alien words from Ashley because of it! 



Good thing she brought magazines that shows difference in makeup beauty and it’s makeup styles.




To make the talk even more knowledgeable for her listeners, she also demonstrated how to put your all natural make-up on your daily routine, from the shades for the eyebrows to the color of the cheeks to how to match your very own Canmake lip tints, it was all tackle in one sitting.








The talked didn’t last that long and I felt like bitin hahahaha, makeup is so amusing for a girl like me who's still practicing her makeup skills, I’m still in awed on how makeup matches your skin. But since I am morena, I still find it hard to match makeup colors on my skin.

Good thing CanMake got you cover. There are makeup that are suitable for your skin and could match your hair color as well. At the same time Canmakeup can easily blend with your skin color at the same time blend on itself. You don’t have to worry that much if you’re morena or not. Thanks to the approachable ladies who also help you in choosing the perfect makeup that is suitable for you.



Thank you Ashley and Congratulations!! Hoping to attend more of your talks in the future! AJA! Thank you Canmake Philippines for opening this talk to all of us!!
(BONUS: I also had the chance to meet Korea in Manila UnnieS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...