Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Food Review: Korean Grain Crispy Roll


Just wanna share this super quick review of this Korean Snack called Grain Crispy Role. It is a low calorie and healthy product that is suitable for kids, and can be one of the diet food for men and women. This snack is not fried with oil, but you can still feel the crisp and taste that yummy snack bar without thinking of how many calories are getting in your system. 

It is made with corn, black bean, black sesame, pea, mugbean, black rice, yam, barley, adzuki bean, buckwheat, millet, rice, sorghum, soybean, sesame seed. 



It's not fried, it's baked :)



TASTE: Well, it taste like the green"Snacku" chips that I always eat when I was young. There's also like a semi cream taste corn in the middle of the Crispy Roll. It's really suitable for people who wants to maintain their diet..... because if it was me, gosh I can finish the whole pack. "Hindi nakakabusog, pang chicha lang talaga" hahahaha.  

You can buy this product in Amazon, or you can ask your friends and family to buy it for you as "pasalubong"

PS> special thanks to my cousin for sharing this to uuuuusss :D
until next time!

2 comments:

  1. These are delicious. Just discovered them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUPERRRRR!!! <3 Imisseatingoneofthis! :) Hoping you and your family are healthy! Stay safe!:)

      Delete

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...