Monday, December 26, 2016

Goodbye 2016 :D

Good bye 2016! Hello 2017!
Oh dear 2016
It has been a bumpy ride,
But who cares
We have been together in this journey
Still finding away to unlock my dreams
I have claimed you to be mine
Wanting you to be in the same path as I am
Wishing and praying for every moment to come true
And even if failures had knock me
I still believe that I can be as tall as a building
Or as tall as a tower
With you I have realize that I need to accept who I am
To know what I really wanted
To focus on something which I could grow with
So before our adventures end,
Thank you for this ride!
My goal this 2017 is to accomplish the goals I have this 2016
Which I should have fulfilled last 2015
Written in 2014
Planned in 2013
Visualize in 2012
And dreamed of in 2011

Dear 2017 please be good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...