Saturday, November 12, 2016

Kawaii PH Journaling Workshop


All Things Kawaii :D Yesterday, November 12, 2016, was one of the most cutest and fun experience I had attended in years. Not only I had the chance to meet new friends but I also learned more about journaling.

The event was held at Moonleaf Maginhawa were you can also experience buying stickers for your own journal and at the same time swap it with your new friends. :)
and every participant has a free Wintermelong Milkteaaaa! :)

Kawaii PH background designed by Ashley and Chichi. 

The kawaii place (Stuffs by Chichi)

We also had a short introduction about our journals, which is kinda nerve wracking because I am super shy! my gosssssh!! :DD

Chichi showing her Hobonichi to all of us :D


The Mess we made :D

Stickers doodling mode for ze journal :D

Free Milk tea and ze LOOK journal :) 

Swapping sticker mode with new friends :D 

Stationary giveaways from CHICHI :D

Class Picture :D

OOTD  :D








STICKER BAZAAR ;D

brought my brother to be my photographer hahahah :D

with mischie :D

With Ingrid, Sachi, Kang and Mischie :D


with the cooooolest Ashley and Chichi :D

and me!!! ;) Power Ranger Pink! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...