Monday, October 17, 2016

MESHWE

If you grew up in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, this foodie would make you extremely happy. Authentic Lebanese Shawarma and it’s finest!
Pazar Food Park is located at 26 Regalado Hwy, Quezon City, 1121 Metro Manila


I remember the days when my family and I would just Shawarma as our dinner while dining in Corniche, and it’s one of the food trips that you would always love to do when you are young. Thank you Meshwe for coming to our tummy’s I mean life.

Meshwe offers their best sellers, CHICKEN SHAWARMA and Fries, a meal that you can share with your best friend. But since my best friend and I our food trip buddies, one isn’t enough. (Sorry matakaw lang talaga). The two of us really enjoyed eating especially their yummy garlic, we just can’t help eating with our feelings! It’s like filming a TV commercial and eating it for real! AHAHAHAHAHA

This big bowl of Raspberry is only 60php suitable for two persons :D
@Planet Shake :D






Aside from Meshwe, you can also choose different viands or meryenda's for your hungry vibe. There's Siomai, Pizza, Pancakes/Waffles etc. 
(PHOTO grab from Pazar Food Park)

For more Information you can visit there FB Page here: https://web.facebook.com/pazarfoodpark/
or their instagram acct here: https://www.instagram.com/pazarfoodpark/









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...