Monday, July 25, 2016

#DenimCitizens #SMYOUTH

Flowing denims on the run! Last Saturday, July 23, 2016, was the last fashion show of SM YOUTH’s Denim Citizens. Leading the fashion show was SM Youth’s ambassadors, Janna Tee, Richard Juan, Kaila Estrada, Kylie and DJ Carlo Antendido (who gives the fashion show an upbeat roar of style), it shows different denim styles from pants to jackets and tops, a new wave of denim fashion line for the youth.


The fashion show was like a huge comeback of jeans. Jeans have a part of our daily fashion trends, it was like way back in high school, where you and your friends just only match your shirt with your "Old kupas jeans" or your Super slick jeans :D Its classic statement will not only make you standout effortlessly but it will boost the inner edgy rocker, girly girl, that cutie lad, kawaii chick or just the simple you. To spice up the denim fever, there are also cool patches on the jackets design that will make you go giddy with kawaiinesssss:D 

After the fashion show, fans who have availed jeans from SM would have the chance to meet and greet their favorite SM Youth ambassador.  Since we only sat for free we didn’t expect that we could also have a chance to have our pictures taken with them. Thank you Lord for this one lucky day! They all have big smiles on their faces as they greeted us. I kinda feel bad because I only knew Richard Juan (PBB and Foreignoy) but seeing them face to face made me wanted to click, like and follow them on their social media accounts J

Olalala… I wanted to be like her!Hello Ms. Jo Ann Bitagcol
 


Brent Javier! I remember when I used to see him on magazines and catalogues when I was young. Gosh! He never aged L

Pretty Kaila Estrada

This Lad looks like Kyle XY :D
My only decent photo of Richard :D



HIHIHIH GROUPFIE with the SM YOUTH AMBASSADORS! You guys are totally awesome!!

Overall it was a blasssssst (insert Barbie's voice) :D


Bonus! :D
Hahaha my awkward selfie with Brent Javier











2 comments:

  1. First of all you are so lucky to have a selfie with Brent, and you are so lucky to witness those lovely denim style fashion show.

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi... thank you Ms. Ann! :) It was a super fun experience :)

      Delete

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...