Friday, February 26, 2016

Poetry and Illustration Part1



Midnight memories. As I was in the midst of writing my short article for an online job, I started thinking of things I wanted to accomplish this year. Things I have never done last year. I don't know if the year before was utterly shy in coming out or I was. I came to think of the possibilities I would have to be as time passes by and this time I wanted to accomplish it.

So while I was dreaming about the dream I wanted to achieve myself. My hands started to move and my mind started ticking. With the help of my pen, I drew faces of my friends, family, inspirations etc. and with some whimsical annotation about life, I started writing some poetry.

For the first part of my Poetry and Illustrations here are my Le Familia :))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

26 things I have learned in Life and in achieving my dreams

Happy Birthday To ME!! Feelings about being 26, well not that much, I still feel the same but this time I am a little bit of “gigil” in d...